PH2 Pro ("ph2pro.com" or "The website") is a social networking and online portfolio service for photographers. By using this website ("You", "Photographer", "Member") agree to be bound by the following Terms & Conditions of Use ("Terms").
PH2 Pro is owned and operated by Hurley Productions LLC, A registered Limited Liability Corporation in the state of New York.
PH2 Pro reserves the right to amend these Terms at any time. Members will be notified by email of material changes to these Terms.
Member's account may be terminated without notice at any time for failure to abide by any of these Terms.
Membership to ph2pro.com
- Membership is limited to individuals over the age of 18.
- Member is responsible for keeping Member's password secure and may not use another Member's account.
- Member must use their full, real name on their profile. Neither anonymous membership nor impersonation is permitted.
- Member is expected to participate and use the site in the spirit for which it was intended.
- Member is required to post a profile image which must be an image of the Member. Images of pets, children, logos, or photos of others are not permitted as profile images.
- PH2 Pro reserves the right to accept or reject a Membership at its sole discretion.
- PH2 Pro strives to verify that its Members are professional photographers, however PH2 Pro is not liable for any loss or claim arising from any damages whatsoever due to actions by or the behavior of its Members, or arising from a Member's relationship with any third-parties as a result of Member's participation in PH2 Pro.
- By using PH2 Pro and becoming a Member, Member acknowledges that PH2 Pro reserves the right to charge for the service.
- Member may terminate his or her membership at any time.
- Use of the Website is at Member's own risk.
- Member is responsible for all of his or her account activity.
- Member is responsible for all of the content he or she uploads, shares or copies.
- Member may not use the services provided by this Website for unlawful or prohibited purposes. Following is a partial list of the kind of content that is prohibited:
- content that is patently offensive, or that promotes racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group, individual, or Member;
- content that attacks, harasses or advocates harassment of another person or Member;
- content that involves the transmission of "junk mail", "chain letters," or unsolicited mass mailing or "spamming";
- content that promotes information that Member knows is false or misleading, or that promotes illegal activities
- content that promotes the illegal or unauthorized copying of another person's copyrighted work, for example, providing pirated computer programs or links to such programs, providing information to circumvent manufacturer-installed copy-protect devices, or providing pirated music or links to pirated music files;
- content that contains restricted or password-only access pages or hidden pages or images not linked to or from another accessible page;
- content that exploits people under the age of 18 in a sexual or violent manner, or solicits personal information from anyone under 18;
- content that depicts pornography of any sort;
- content that provides instructional information about illegal activities.
- content that solicits passwords or personal identifying information for commercial or unlawful purposes from other Members;
- content that involves commercial activities and/or sales without the prior express written consent of PH2 Pro. This prohibition includes, but is not limited to, contests, sweepstakes, barter, advertising, or pyramid schemes.
- content or conduct that is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory or libelous;
- PH2 Pro expects the Members to police themselves and act in accordance with the these Terms, and reserves the right to moderate content at our discretion.
- If Member violates these Terms or otherwise disrupts the community, Member may be subject to account suspension or removal from PH2 Pro without prior notice and without refund of any fees paid.
- Automated use of the Website by a Member, such as using scripts to circumvent the intended functionality of the Website, is prohibited.
Services Offered by PH2 Pro
- PH2 Pro strives to ensure that the service is available 24 hours a day, however the Website may occasionally be interrupted for upgrades or unforeseen technical difficulties, and PH2 Pro shall not be liable for any modification, suspension or disruption of the service for any reason.
- PH2 Pro may, but has no obligation to, remove any unlawful content or account deemed not in the best interest of the service.
- By submitting photos to PH2 Pro, Member grants PH2 Pro a perpetual, irrevocable, worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, license to use, reproduce, distribute, prepare derivative works of, display, and perform such submissions in connection with the PH2 Pro Website and PH2 Pros business, including without limitation for promoting and redistributing part or all of the PH2 Pros Website (and derivative works thereof) in any media formats and through any media channels.
- Member understands and agrees that PH2 Pros may retain server copies of submissions that have been otherwise removed or deleted from public view.
- Member hereby grants each user of The website a perpetual, irrevocable, and non-exclusive license to access Member's submissions through the PH2 Pro website, and to use such submissions as permitted through the functionality of the PH2 Pros website and under these Terms.
Paid Membership Services
- Some services offered on PH2 Pro may only be available to Members enroled as paid subscribers.
- The right of access granted under these Terms is effective only upon payment of the subscription fees, which are non-refundable, other than as expressly provided herein.
- PH2 Pro offers two (2) paid subscription plans: "Monthly" and "Yearly" at two (2) enrollment levels "Protege" and "Associate". (more about enrolment levels here)
- Paid memberships automatically renew. PH2 Pro will charge the subscription fees to Member's credit card, every specified period unless the Member cancels the subscription as set forth herein.
- Members may cancel their subscription at any time. No refunds are given for a cancled subscription.
PH2 Associate Photographer Status
- The PH2 Associate Photographer status is a paid service available by invitation only.
- Participants of the Associate Program are promoted by PH2Pro through Peter's main website and may receive referrals for photography work in their participating geographic locations. PH2PRO makes no claims or guarantees as to the amount or frequency of client referrals in any particular geographic location.
- The only criteria for becoming a PH2PRO Associate photographer is having a portfolio that meets Peter's standards of headshot excellence. You must be a Protégé member of PH2PRO in order to submit a gallery for Peter's review. Upon approval of that gallery you will be granted Associate status. The only fees involved are $40 per month or $400 per year. Keep in mind that your first or second booking from any referral should take care of you fees for the entire year. You must submit a minimum of 10 images and maximum of 20 images in order for Peter to review your work. Associate Portfolios must have a minimum 12 approved images in them in order to gain approval from Peter for Assoicate status. We encourage all Associate photographers to use this status as a tool for their own marketing efforts.
About Member's Privacy
- Member's name and city location will always be listed in the Member Profile.
- Member phone numbers are posted along with their business contact information, including street address, unless explicitly set to be private by the Member in their profile settings.
- Personal information provided to PH2 Pro will not be sold or given to vendors, or persons outside PH2 Pro
- Google will pick up these sites, which is great for those looking to get work from this platform. If you don't wish your ph2pro site to be found on google then do not sign up for an account.
Other Legal Matters
- These Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of New York. Any dispute between Member and PH2 Pro shall be adjudicated in courts within the state of New York.
- All trademark brands and service names used in this service which identify PH2 Pro are proprietary marks of PH2 Pro, a division of Hurley Productions LLC.
- PH2 Pro may provide external links to other websites, but PH2 Pro does not endorse or assume responsibility for the content or availability of any other website.
- Member agrees to indemnify and hold PH2 Pro, its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, agents, partners and employees harmless from any loss, liability, claim, or demand, including reasonable attorney's fees, made by any third party due to, or arising out of, Member's use of the PH2 Pro service in violation of these Terms.